Call or text: +1(804)-291-7233
MOBIL SERVICE UNIT IN NOVA, DC, MD: Alexandria, Arlington, McLean, Manassas, Silver Spring, DC, Vienna, Fairfax, Bethesda, Oxon Hill, Marlow High, Clinton, College Park, Beltsville, Rockville, Ashburn, Fredericksburg, Leesburg, Richmond, Puerto Rico, Reston, Potomac and Many more...
Drive your car while we fix your battery with our loaner battery!!!!
Fixing your battery take us on average 6-10 days, this is because once the battery is hooked to the controlled computer charger and re-balance computer it takes to the system at least 48 hrs for the re-balance to be done (on basic 3 cycles some batteries may need more). This is indeed just one of the few steps that your battery need to be serviced. Also sometimes we need to wait for the battery to cool down around 8-12 hrs if any extra bad module needs replacement. Therefore it takes us between 6-10 days in total to service your battery.
-Loaner battery service for only $75 (Prius and Camry) and $120 for Lexus, available on Prius 2004-2015 and Camry Hybrid 2007-2011 and Lexus 2007-2011 GS450h.
Loaner service requirement and agreement:
- -$450 for Prius, $550 for Camry, $700 for Lexus cash advance is requested
- -Valid and active state driver license
- -Car Registration must match driver’s license address.
- -If Driver’s license Address does Not match the address on car registration and there is an out of state (VA, MD, DC) license plate or drivers licence: a full maximum service payment cash advance is required (we will refund the extra amount if you choose the minimum service once your battery is fixed).
- -If driver’s license and car registration address do NOT MATCH, but both addresses are local: a deposit of$700 for Prius and $950 for Camryis requested.
- -When your battery is ready, the customer must come to our office or meet us at any given location inside the Beltway, no later than 3 days after we notify you that your battery is ready (after 3 days, an extra fee of $20/day may apply).
- Loaner battery is a basic functional battery with enough power to keep you on the road for short commute. As your own battery, loaner battery sometimes can fail; if this is your case Dr.Prius won't be liable, Not responsible for any loss of income, or any other situation that may arise due to this inconvenience. However we won't be charging for the service.
- NO exception will be made on Loaner battery service deposit requirements.